OUR 14-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
How can I withdrawal from IGC Coach Training?
Due to the nature of Coach Training, which provides immediate access to the IGC Mastermind calls, trainings, and materials, we do not accept requests for refunds or requests to withdrawal from the program outside of our 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. At sign up, all students agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the registration page.
What is the IGC Coach Training 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee?
IGC is committed to excellence in coaching and entrepreneurship. When a student puts their full energy into the course, we know they have an outstanding experience. Because of our confidence in our program, as well as our commitment to client happiness, we have designed a 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If a student has fully engaged in the course for their first 14 days of access, including the IGC Mastermind and/or Coach Training and is still not satisfied, the student may submit the following to be considered eligible for our our satisfaction guarantee, which could grant the student a withdrawal from the coach training program along with receiving some of their initial payment back.
The 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee requires a student to be fully engaged in the course for 14 days, starting from when the student gains access to Lesson 1 a week prior to the first class, which includes:
- Live participation in Coach Training over the first 14 days
- Attendance to the 1st class on Zoom (tracked by Trainer)
- Initial one-on-one Mentor Coaching call with Trainer (tracked by Trainer)
- Completion and submission of week 1 course material and assessment (Student turn in)
- Live participation in The Mastermind between the student’s enrollment date and the first 14 days of class
- Attendance and participation on at least 4 Mastermind calls on the designated Zoom Line (Student turn in date and time log)
- Written completion of the 5 introductory GlowBook exercises from the IGC portal (Student turn in)
- Written completion of one Mastermind exercise located in the Mastermind folder of the IGC portal (Student turn in)
- For any exercises without a written component, a written summary is required in its place (Student turn in)
The 14 day period starts once a student has gained access to Lesson One a week prior to the first live class.
IGC’s 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee requires that there be no negative impact to the course environment or other students in any way. Part of the commitment to coach training is a commitment to the group experience. Various aspects of the course require group participation.
A student wanting to participate in the 14-Day Satisfaction Guarantee must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the 14 day timeframe to be eligible.
At that point, the student, Trainer and Director of Training will work in partnership to navigate completion of the first 14 days. The above items must be sent with corresponding attachments to email@example.com before the completion of the student’s initial 14 day period and after the above materials are completed. Late or incomplete items will not be accepted and will void the guarantee.
Once the above materials are completed and turned in, the student’s submission will be reviewed by the Director of Training to determine eligibility for any money back.
- For students on a monthly payment plan, any monies returned to the student will include any initial deposit and monthly payment(s), less the cost of their Mastermind membership ($69/month for each month between their initial payment and the start of class) AND less a $195 administrative fee to compensate for the student’s time spent in class the first 14 days.
- For students who pay in full, any monies returned to the student will include the initial deposit, if applicable, and remaining tuition fee, less the cost of their Mastermind membership ($69/month for each month between their initial payment and the start of class) AND less a $195 administrative fee to compensate for the student’s time spent in class the first 14 days. This includes students who choose financing to make their initial payment and it is solely the student’s responsibility to repay any and all financing used to fund coach training.
Furthermore, please review the non-disparagement agreement listed in the terms and conditions, which states, in the event of a dispute between The Coach (Trainer) and The Member, The Member and The Coach each agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the program, Inner Glow Circle, the Coach or fellow Members.