What is the IGC Coach Training refund policy?
Due to the nature of Coach Training, which provides immediate access to the IGC Mastermind calls, trainings and materials, we do not offer refunds. All students agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the registration page.
IGC is committed to excellence in coaching and entrepreneurship. When a student puts their full energy into the course, we know they have an outstanding experience. Because of our faith in our program, as well as our commitment to client service, we have designed a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If a student has fully engaged in the course for their first 30 days of access, including the IGC Mastermind and/or Coach Training and is still not satisfied, the student may submit the following to be considered eligible for our money back guarantee.
The 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee requires a student to be fully engaged in the course, including:
- Live participation in Coach Training over the first 30 days
- Weekly attendance to class on Zoom (tracked by Trainer)
- Partner coaching and partner coaching observation (Student turn in Partner Coaching Log)
- Initial one-on-one Mentor Coaching call with Trainer (tracked by Trainer)
- Written completion and submission of weekly course material (Student turn in)
- For any weeks without a written component, a written summary is required in its place (Student turn in)
- Live participation in The Mastermind over the first 30 days
- Attendance and participation on at least 4 Mastermind calls on the Glow Line (Student turn in date and time log)
- Written completion of the 5 introductory GlowBook exercises (Student turn in)
- Written completion of the first additional monthly GlowBook exercise (Student turn in)
- For any exercises without a written component, a written summary is required in its place (Student turn in)