OUR 30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
What is the IGC Coach Training refund policy?
Due to the nature of Coach Training, which provides immediate access to the IGC Mastermind calls, trainings and materials, we do not offer refunds. At sign up, all students agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined on the registration page.
What is the IGC Coach Training 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee?
IGC is committed to excellence in coaching and entrepreneurship. When a student puts their full energy into the course, we know they have an outstanding experience. Because of our confidence in our program, as well as our commitment to client happiness, we have designed a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If a student has fully engaged in the course for their first 30 days of access, including the IGC Mastermind and/or Coach Training and is still not satisfied, the student may submit the following to be considered eligible for our money back guarantee.
The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee requires a student to be fully engaged in the course, including:
- Live participation in Coach Training over the first 30 days
- Weekly attendance to class on Zoom (tracked by Trainer)
- Partner coaching and partner coaching observation (Student turn in Partner Coaching Log)
- Initial one-on-one Mentor Coaching call with Trainer (tracked by Trainer)
- Written completion and submission of weekly course material and assessment (Student turn in)
- For any weeks without a written component, a written summary is required in its place (Student turn in)
- Live participation in The Mastermind over the first 30 days
- Attendance and participation on at least 4 Mastermind calls on the Glow Line (Student turn in date and time log)
- Written completion of the 5 introductory GlowBook exercises (Student turn in)
- Written completion of the first additional monthly GlowBook exercise (Student turn in)
- For any exercises without a written component, a written summary is required in its place (Student turn in)
The 30 days start once a student has paid and gained access to materials. IGC’s 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee requires that there be no negative impact to the course environment or other students in any way. Part of the commitment to coach training is a commitment to the group experience. Various aspects of the course require group participation, including partner coaching. Should a student have questions or concerns in getting started with the course, they must email email@example.com within 7 days of the course start date.
At that point, the student, Trainer and Director of Training will work in partnership to navigate completion of the first 30 days. Within one week of the completion of the initial 30 days, the above items must be sent with corresponding attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late or incomplete items will not be accepted and will void the guarantee. “Early Enrollment” students, not yet able to begin coach training classes, are only required to turn in the elements available during their first 30 days.
Furthermore, please review the non-disparagement agreement listed in the terms and conditions, which states, in the event of a dispute between The Coach (Trainer) and The Member, The Member and The Coach each agree to not engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the program, Inner Glow Circle, the Coach or fellow Members.